Sunday, March 19, 2017

Stop the madness. Don’t go on another diet.

Stop the madness. Don’t go on another diet.

If you’re throw-your-hands-up-in-the air frustrated because you have tried every diet on the planet and have still not achieved your ideal weight, please read on…

Dieting your way to health is another big myth!
It’s a myth perpetuated by the publishing industry, which makes a killing $$$ selling diet books. Every day some expert new writes the “perfect diet” book. And you buy it.

But there’s one thing you need to know:
You, as an individual, are different from every other woman. Your life, thoughts, food choices, activities and habits are unique to you. In order to create the health (and weight) you desire you need an individualized plan of action: one that fits you.

You won’t get customized advice or support from a book. You’ve got to cultivate that wisdom within yourself. And working with a woman, like me, who’s cultivated deep knowledge herself - who can establish and maintain healthy weight, is the best way to end the endless dieting cycle.



If you’re fed up with fad diets that don’t work; if you want lose weight and keep weight off, then register for my upcoming free tele-seminar:
“My Top Secret Strategy to End Dieting & Lose Unwanted Weight, Naturally”. Tuesday March 21 @ 7:30pm.




You will learn:
            * what to do instead of dieting
            * how to achieve your ideal weight
            * how to keep that weight off

Join me next Tuesday, March 21 @ 7:30pm.

Register Now:
I’ll send you the toll-free number and code.
And when you join me at the teleseminar, I’ll give you a free gift as my thank you.
I look forward to speaking with you next Tuesday, March 21 @ 7:30pm.

~ Lynne


PS. My upcoming natural weight loss course starts in April. Find out more on the call. 
OR Schedule complimentary "Lose Weight, Gain Energy" Breakthough Session today.
I'll help you kick the sugar habit, get rid of that belly fat and have a body you will adore. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lynne Paterson, E-RYT500
Founder/Director of Prakasa Yoga Studio