Sunday, March 19, 2017

Why do I care so much about YOUR health?

Why do I care so much about YOUR health?

Because the quality of your individual life and the choices you make directly affect the health of the planet. Personally, I LOVE nature and the beauty of the earth, and I want to do everything I can to preserve it for my future grandkids. When you up-level your health, you’ll make a positive impact on the whole planet because you’ll make healthier, more sustainable choices!




That’s why I’m giving a Free Teleseminar:
“My Top Secret Strategy to Stop Dieting & Lose Unwanted Weight, Naturally”
Tuesday, March 21 @ 7:30pm






In this call you will learn:
            * why diets fail and weight always comes back
            * what the experts don’t tell you (or don’t know) about weight loss
            * why extreme exercise programs don’t work
            * Bonus: #1 habit you can change that will make all the difference and set you
                on a path to optimal weight and a body you’ll love.

Vanity aside, our life depends upon our weight! Excess weight is linked to heart disease, diabetes, strokes, cancer, obesity and dementia.  All of which shorten our lifespan and diminish the quality of our life. So you’re NOT VANE, YOU’RE WISE to care about the way you look and feel, because you only get one body in this lifetime.

I had so much fun giving this talk at River Valley last week that I want to share the most relevant information with you. So here’s your chance. I hope you’ll make time to talk with me next week.

Join me: Next Tuesday, March 21 @ 7:30pm
“My Top Secret Strategy to Stop Dieting & Lose Unwanted Weight, Naturally”
comes right out of my 7-step natural weight loss program. Find out what this strategy is and why you must implement it immediately, if your desire is to get of the weight gain-loss-gain roller coaster.
I’ll send you the toll-free number and code.
And when you join me at the teleseminar, I’ll give you a free gift as my thank you.
I look forward to speaking with you next Tuesday, March 21 @ 7:30pm.

Lynne


PS. If weight is not an issue for you, and you know a woman who struggles with her weight – would you do us both a favor and forward this invitation to her.

PPSS. If you cannot make the call - you may request a complimentary consultation with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lynne Paterson, E-RYT500
Founder/Director of Prakasa Yoga Studio