Sunday, March 19, 2017

Ditch the calorie counter, and do this instead…


Ditch the calorie counter, and do this instead…

If you’re caught in a cycle of weight gain-loss-gain and you’ve tried every diet on the planet, you know something is amiss. Where is your dream body? Why didn’t counting calories and measuring portions work for you? How come I gained most of the weight back?

I recall counting calories as a teenager. It looked like this: skip breakfast, drink one carton of milk for lunch, have a snack after school, eat dinner and dessert. I’d basically starve myself all day so I wouldn’t consume too many calories. I wanted to lose weight, but didn't. Why was I still flabby, overweight and miserable?

The counting calorie model is old fashioned and outdated.

If you are fed up with counting calories and tracking every bite you eat, and want real facts about weight register and dial in to my upcoming free tele-seminar:
“My Top Secret Strategy to End Dieting & Lose Unwanted Weight, Naturally”. Tuesday March 21 @ 7:30pm.

You will learn:
            * why counting calories does not work.
            * why all calories are NOT created equal. 
            * the difference between fat causing and fat burning foods

Join me next Tuesday, March 21 @ 7:30pm.

I’ll send you the toll-free number and code.
And when you join me at the teleseminar, I’ll give you a free gift as my thank you.
I look forward to speaking with you next Tuesday, March 21 @ 7:30pm.


~ Lynne
PS If you cannot make this call - you may request a complimentary "Lose Weight - Gain Energy" breakthrough session today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lynne Paterson, E-RYT500
Founder/Director of Prakasa Yoga Studio