Friday, February 2, 2018

2018 - It's gonna be a great year!

2018 - 2018 - 2018 - 2018 - 2018 - 2018 - 2018 - 2018


We're back from Morocco. Our Unleash Your Creativity Women's Retreat was a great success.
Now we're happy to be back home and in our studio teaching our great students with renewed enthusiasm.



February is "Healthy Heart" month.
Beyond buying Valentine's Day chocolates & flowers:

What are you doing to increase your heart health?
How are you healing an old broken heart?
Are you tending to your wounded inner child?




The matters of the heart really do matter, alot!!
When our spirit or physical heart is broken, injured, diseased or wounded it's impossible to live life fully and create the life we were meant to live.

I'm thrilled to say that I've declared 2018 to be the year of "authentic self-love". Spoil myself rotten in a good way kind of love. Follow the creative impulse within me. Shout it out loud every day: "I love you Lynne Ann Paterson" love.
Because honestly, if we don't truly nourish and heal our hearts and find immense joy every day, what's the point of being alive?


Since my dad passed away five years ago, I've committed myself to heal my past, transform my present and love my life in every way, shape and form. The path has been serious and challenging at times - like diving deep into a cloud of depression. Sigh! Seeing the shadow side of my own psyche to discover how I sabotage myself. Argh! Learning how
I cause my own pain and suffering. So True! Tapping ancient ancestral anger and learning to release it for good. Grrrr!
And now I have all the effective tools I need to emerge a fully radiant healthy woman. The work is not yet complete, but I feel that I'm getting closer. I've already seen great results in my mind, heart and health. And the puzzle pieces are fitting together nicely - with more ease and Grace.


Why I do believe I am finally becoming whole!!

How about you? 
Where you at in your personal journey health and wellness?
Are you just beginning to address the inner landscape
- to deal with your emotions and feelings?
Have you been transforming your mindsets and daily habits
- to sync up and support your dreams?
Have you been going it alone and trying your best
- only to realize that you're stuck and can't move past some issue?
Are you able to evolve every year? Are you staying young, vibrant and healthy AS you get older?


What we do during the month of January sets the tone for the entire year. 
If my own experiences in Morocco are any indication - it's going to be a great year!!

I'm ready to have a truly amazing 2018. Are you? Would you like to join me?
If you know it's time to:
     ~ get unstuck and move forward
     ~ make some lasting changes in your diet and lifestyle
     ~ lose unwanted weight, enjoy deeper sleep, have abundant energy...

Then I'd love to guide you.
I'll help you to upgrade your daily habits, self care, emotional patterns, thoughts, perspectives, breathing, 
so the experience you have of yourself is joyous, free and easeful. 


If you're ready and willing to make 2018 your healthiest year ever, 
please contact me, today and request a complimentary consultation.
http://www.youngerasyouage.com/consultation-signup/


Repeat after me:

2018 - 2018 - 2018 - 2018 - 2018 - 2018 - 2018 - 2018 
...it's gonna be a great year!










Lynne Ann Paterson
The Green Yogini
Prakasa Yoga & Wellness Studio
Younger AS You Age Health Coach
Emotion Code Practitioner
www.prakasayoga.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lynne Paterson, E-RYT500
Founder/Director of Prakasa Yoga Studio